Moore Barlow LLP
Moore Barlow LLP is a leading full-service commercial law firm with a proven track record across the UK and internationally. We are the legal adviser to entrepreneurs, fast growing businesses and a number of multinationals and FTSE 250 companies and offer all of the services you would expect from a commercial law firm, specialising in IT, IP and related areas of law.
What we do?
Moore Barlow LLP has considerable understanding of the issues that affect those operating in the IT, Telecomms and Media sectors. Our team of lawyers has excellent knowledge of IT and technology law issues and also has an excellent network of professional contacts, ranging from accountants to trade mark and patent agents.
Areas of specialism
Our Commercial & Technology team offers advice and representation on the full range of tech law issues including:
- ZIT Services and Tech Agreements
- ZSoftware Licences
- ZIntellectual Property – Protection and Exploitation
- ZSocial Media law
Cont’d areas of specialism
- ZDomain names and E-Commerce
- ZR&D agreements and Technology Transfer
- ZCommercial Agreements
- ZCommercial agency and Distribution
- ZMergers & Acquisitions
- ZSupporting foreign companies entering the UK and EU
John Warchus works at the law firm Moore Barlow LLP.
Partner: IT, Intellectual Property and Commercial Law
- ZJohn specialises in all areas of IT, Intellectual Property and related Commercial law and has over 20 years’ experience in the Technology sector
- ZJohn specialises in handling large-scale IT outsourcing, complex IT procurement projects, software licensing and development, E-Business, protecting and enforcing IP rights, Biotech/R&D agreements and dispute management
- ZHe and his team at Moore Barlow are recognised by the UK Legal Directories as being experts in Tech law issues
- ZJohn lectures and writes regularly on Tech law issues
- ZJohn is described as “very effective” and providing “extremely clear and upfront advice with an ability to get a result in difficult transactions” (Chambers & Partners Directory); “the basic attitude to the lawyer/client relationships exhibited by Moore Barlow and delivered by John make this firm head and shoulders above the competition” (The Legal 500, IT & Telecomms 2021 UK edition)
- ZLaw Society, England and Wales
- ZSociety for Computers and Law
- ZiTech Law
- ZSolicitor England and Wales
- ZLLM, University of Cambridge
- ZBA (Hons), University of Cambridge
- ZPGD, EU Competition Law, University of Amsterdam