Oppenheim Law Firm
Oppenheim is one of Central and Eastern Europe’s most innovative law firms. Its highly qualified team of internationally experienced lawyers provide a consistently high level of legal support to clients in all areas of Hungarian and international business.
Oppenheim is widely recognized as market leading in the vast majority of its practice areas by the principal ranking agencies, including Legal500, Chambers and Partners, Practical Law Company and IFLR.
Led by Aron Laszlo, a noted IP specialist, the Trademarks and Designs practice brings to Oppenheim a track record of successful IP planning and litigation skills which has included successful actions before Hungarian courts, the Office for Harmonisation in the Internal Market (OHIM) and the Court of Justice of the European Union.
Offering tailor-made advice solutions to all IP issues, the Trademarks and Designs practice supports clients within diverse areas:
- ZDesigners and creators wishing simply to protect their art and ideas.
- ZSmall and medium-sized enterprises (sme’s) seeking expert advice on such issues as branding and the creation of an international trade mark portfolio.
- ZMultinational corporations seeking to secure their IP assets within the Hungarian market.
Aron LASZLO is Head of Trademarks and Designs at Oppenheim Law Firm in Budapest, Hungary. He was born in 1978 in Budapest. He works in English, German, Italian and Hungarian.
Ivan BARTAL is Head of IP/IT at Oppenheim Law Firm in Budapest, Hungary. He was born in 1974 in Budapest. He works in English and Hungarian.
Areas of specialism
- ZBanking and finance
- ZCapital markets antitrust
- ZCompetition and trade
- ZDispute resolution
- ZRestructuring IP/IT, including trademarks and designs
- ZProjects and infrastructure
- ZReal estate
- ZRegulatory, energy, utilities and healthcare
Aron LASZLO is Head of Trademarks and Designs at Oppenheim Law Firm in Budapest, Hungary. He was born in 1978 in Budapest. He works in English, German, Italian and Hungarian. Aron Laszlo has been a lecturer at Pázmány Péter Catholic University, in Budapest.
- ZINTA (International Trademark Association)
- ZECTA (European Communities Trade Mark Association)
- ZHungarian Trademark Association Hungarian Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property and Copyright – member of Supervision Committee Board of Hungarian Copyright Experts
- ZAIPPI (Association Internacional pour la Protection de la Propriété Intellectuelle)